Bluestone Family Medical Centre’s Doctors with over 40 years of experience combined, several specialty areas including
- Cardiograms (ECG)
- ABI (ankle Brachial index) which is a quick, noninvasive way to check your risk of peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Family planning and shared obstetric care
- Driving Medicals
- Care of the elderly and aged care with visits to nursing homes and retirement villages
- Family Medicine Men’s, Women’s & Child Health
- Health checks / Preemployment Medicals
- Kids immunizations
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Mirena IntraUterine Contraceptive Device Insertion and Removal
- Occupational Health
- Pain Management
- Pathology Services
- Pregnancy tests
- Weight loss Program
- Removal of skin lesions, wound sutures & other “minor surgery”
- Skin assessments & management
- Sports Medicine
- Implanon Insertion and Removal
- Histofreezing skin lesions e.g warts
- Chronic disease management e.g Diabetes and Hypertension
- Travel Health & Vaccinations Including Yellow Fever immunisation
- Home Visits
Healthscope Pathology(now called Australian Clinical Labs)
Most pathology services are performed on the premises , check Healthscope web site.
Audiometrist (Luke Jacques) works every Tuesdays afternoon
Luke has a Diploma in Hearing Device Prescription and Evaluation. As an Audiometrist, Luke has 18 years’ experience in helping patients with their hearing needs. He can provide full comprehensive hearing assessments. Pre & post-employment hearing assessments, Prescribe and dispense the most suitable device(s) for your needs, Offer a range of assistive listening devices(ALD), Provide hearing rehabilitation advice, Batteries and Maintenance to all makes and models.
Luke is accredited with the Office of Hearing Services (OHS) to provide free hearing services to pensioners and he is a worksafe accredited. Luke can provide the option to trial hearing devices.
Psycologist (Natasha Jeremiejczyk) works every Wednesday afternoon
Natasha is a registered psychologist , member if the Australian Psychologist Society , Medicare provider of “Focused Psychological Strategies” and a NWMPHN CAREinMIND provider.
She uses an integrative approach consisting of Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) , Interpersonal (IPT) and Trauma Therapies within a client – centered framework.
Dietitian (Leeanne Azzopardi & her team ) works every other Mondays 9-5 pm
Founder of Nutrition Health & Wellbeing , Leeanne provides a customised and integrated counseling approach to promote general good health and manage a range of more specific nutrition-related issues. She and her team of dietitians strive to empower her patients to obtain long term results and improve their health and wellbeing.
Having completed a Bachelors Degree in Nutrition & Dietetics and a Bachelors Degree in Food Science and Nutrition, Leeanne combines dual qualifications with great skill garnered from her experience in clinical,
Her special interests include Weight management, diabetes, gastro intestinal health and food intolerance.